Feedback on autopilot via OTYS
Want to grow your staffing agency? No problem.
Plug-and-play integration with OTYS
Pre-built surveys and triggers to get you started
- We've built many surveys and triggers that you can use out-of-the-box to measure, improve and grow your staffing agency in a few clicks.
Personalised messages to increase response rate
- The owner of the candidate or customer will be the sender of your messages. This way, messages feel human and high response rates are ensured. Also, the owner can be tracked back to the feedback collected.
Enrich & filter experience data in OTYS
Experience data in your database
- Our integration lets you update custom fields within OTYS, making sure your native data in OTYS is up-to-date with latest experience data. And it can be used for filtering and searching as well. Nice, right?
Embedded charts, dashboards & tabs
- We support embedded charts, dashboards and tabs for both candidates and customers, so a unified experience is guaranteed for your recruiters.
We support these events
Feedback on autopilot via OTYS
Candidate status changed
- Candidate status changed
Ask a candidate for feedback when a candidate status is changed in OTYS
Contact status changed
- Contact status changed
Ask a contact for feedback when a contact status is changed in OTYS
Procedure status changed
- Procedure status changed
Ask a candidate or contact for feedback when a procedure status is changed in OTYS
Relation status changed
- Relation status changed
Ask a contact for feedback when a relation status is changed in OTYS
Vacancy status changed
- Vacancy status changed
Ask a contact for feedback when a vacancy status is changed in OTYS
Add chart on dashboard
- Add chart on dashboard
Add a feedback chart as a widget on your dashboard in OTYS
Add feedback as an activity
- Add feedback as an activity
Add feedback as an activity in OTYS when feedback is received
Add custom tab
- Add custom tab
Add feedback as a custom tab on a candidate or contact in OTYS
Update custom field
- Update custom field
Update a custom field in OTYS when feedback is received
Want to know how to grow?Get your demo now.
Proven survey templates
Ask the right question(s) via OTYS
How is your application process rated by applicants? This proven survey template asks questions about a.o. your website, job description and response time.
- Application withdrawn
Did an applicant withdraw their application? Make sure you know why by measuring the experience they had with your application process.
Candidate Net Promoter Score (cNPS)
- Candidate Net Promoter Score (cNPS)
Do you candidates recommend you and your company? Find out if your candidates are promoters by measuring your cNPS with this proven survey template.
Candidate Satisfaction (CSAT)
- Candidate Satisfaction (CSAT)
Candidate satisfaction is a key performance indicator that tracks how satisfied candidates are with your company's hiring journey including the interview process.
- Career Site
How do candidates experience your career site? Become aware of any barriers, friction, or roadblocks with this survey template and learn how to improve your career site.
- CandidateEmployeeHiring manager
Hooray! We've hired a new soldier, let's pop some champagne. And ask for a review via Glassdoor, Google or Indeed, because this happens to be just perfect timing.
Measure the candidate experience after your recruiter finished the intake by phone or video call, so you know how you and your recruiters can improve.
Offer submitted by your (freelance) candidate or supplier? Make sure you'll learn about any friction within this process by asking the questions in this survey template.
- CandidateHiring manager
Hooray! We've got a new match, let's pop some champagne. And ask for a review via Glassdoor, Google or Indeed, because this happens to be just perfect timing.
- CandidateHiring manager
- Post Interview
Measure the candidate and customer experience right after the interview is finished. This way, you know it's still fresh and you'll receive most honest feedback.
Rejection after CV Screening
- Rejection after CV Screening
A rejected candidate can be very destructive for your (employer) brand, especially after only sending a CV. Make sure you get feedback, so you take away the frustration and can improve from there.
Rejection after interview
- Rejection after interview
A rejected candidate can be very destructive for your (employer) brand. Make sure you get his or her feedback after this rejection, so you take away the frustration and can improve from there.
How did your candidate experience the screening process within your candidate journey? Whether it's a digital process, phone/video call or a face-to-face meeting, it's critically important to measure this touch point.
What do OTYS users say?
SEARCHABLE ATTRIBUTES, TABS & DASHBOARDS
Two-way integration with OTYS
Ready to collect feedback viaOTYS? Let's launch that rocket!
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our support team, we'll be thrilled to help you!
- Are you GDPR compliant?
- What do you charge per survey that's sent?
We don't charge for surveys sent, we charge per user per month. Your plan includes an unlimited number of surveys sent.
- How do you calculate the number of users?
We base the number of (unique) users on the core app(s) your company uses, and that is/are connected to Ratecard. In this case, that is OTYS. So if you make use of 100 user licenses or seats in OTYS, the number of Ratecard users will also be 100.
- Why do you charge per user?
There are three reasons why we charge per user:
- Match & message: We automatically trigger feedback requests based on events happening within OTYS, and match the event’s owner(s). These requests are sent from the owner (= user) him- or herself, so it feels personal and optimal response rate can be achieved.
- Analytics: The messages sent and feedback collected, are connected to the user(s) in question. This way, you can measure the user’s performance, compare him or her with other users, and ultimately help him or her to improve every day.
- Dashboard & inbox: Every user can receive (or be excluded from) access to the application, including his or her own dashboard and feedback inbox. With this, (s)he can improve every day and close the feedback loop him- or herself.
- Is it possible to make use of multiple brands within an account?
Yes, it's possible to make use of multiple brands. We do charge for additional brands or accounts; also, the enterprise plan is required to make use of multiple brands. Please contact us for more details.
- How does it work to have multiple brands within Ratecard?
There are five benefits of making use of a multi-brand account within Ratecard:
Profile & widgets: Each brand has its own company profile and review widgets, and can decide whether to publish it (or not) and which reviews to show on it publicly.
Analytics: Brands’ performance can be compared with one another, e.g. via custom-made dashboards and real-time reports.
Access management: You can(t) decide which users can access which brand(s).
Domain(s): We’ll verify your brand’s domain(s) so the delivery rate of messages you’ll send via Ratecard will be optimized.
- Is the integration included in the price?
Of course, the integration with OTYS is included. We'll help you set up the integration; no need for technical skills!
- Is onboarding included in the price?
Yes, it is. We help you integrate OTYS with Ratecard. Next, we'll help you set up your feedback program(s) - no strings attached. You'll also receive an extensive walk-through of our app if you like. At no additional costs.